Crosby Intruder Alarms are Aid-Call, trained trade partners. This means that we are able to supply, commission, maintain and install Aid-Call Wireless Nurse Call Products.
Aid-Call, a trading divison of Tynetec have been established for over 30 years and have been leading the way in wireless nurse call technology. Aid-Call were the first wireless nurse call manufacturer to ensure that every touchable element of their system is embedded with anti-microbial additives to help combat the spread of infection.
We would be more than happy to undertake a Wireless Survey at your premises, free of charge to provide you with a no obligation quotation for a Wireless Nurse Call System. We can even arrange for a demonstration of the equipment if required.
For more infomation on the individual components of the full system, then please click the links below:-
- CP5000 Advanced Control Panel
- CP3400 Control Panel
- ATX4000 & ATX5000 Call Points
- IRTX5000 Nurse Presence
- IRTX4000 Staff Attack
- APT4000 Mobile Pendant
- C5000 Call Logger Software
- In Bed Sensor
- Chair Sensor
Other Accessories include:-
- Door Monitoring – If internal or external doors are opened nurses will be alerted on the display panel
- Floor Pressure Mat – Designed to detect residents who are prone to wander, especially at night which could result in an accident or a fall
- Air Switch, ATX4000/013 – Waterproof device to allow calls to be made from wet environments such as shower rooms or bath rooms
- Movement Detector – Designed to protect unrestricted areas or detect wandering residents
- Ring Detector – Displays on the Nurse Call Panel that a telephone is ringing (more that one can be used per system)
Additional devices can be used for the following:-
- Environmental Controls
- Sip/Puff Switches
- Sound Activated Switches
For more information on Aid-Call Products, then please contact us on 0844 588 6912 or via our contact form and a member of our team will make contact with you.
We also can provide installation and maintenance services on other manufacturers Nurse Call Systems, such as C-Tec & SAS.