RedCare offers the most secure form of alarm monitoring available. The service provides continuous monitoring of a BT telephone line that links a professionally installed alarm system on a customers premises to an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). The result is continuous protection of our customers’ property, every second of the day, 365 days a year.
Unlike other alarm monitoring services, redcare both alerts the Alarm Receiving Centre when it detects a line cut AND provides encryption to prevent the substitution of equipment or “spoofing” (emulation) of line conditions. This is why redcare is the most secure system of its kind.
Key benefits and features
- RedCare is a Secured By Design product and as such has gained Police Preferred Specification status. This was achieved after testing against and meeting the highest grade (Grade 4) of European Standard 50131.
- No need for an extra telephone line (a Modem Compatible Device may be required if fax and data services are to be used on same line).
- Active, continuous 2-way monitoring 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- High-speed alarm transmission summons help within a matter of seconds.
- Alarm signals can be delivered to the ARC even when the phone is in use.
- Encrypted signals which cannot be replicated.
- Instant detection if your phone line has been cut.
- Our duplicated network ensures the highest levels of resilience.
- No additional call charges.
- No added reprogramming costs, which may be necessary in areas affected by code changes.
- Ideal security and fire detection application for any home or business