To All Our Valued Customers
Existing, Potential & New
Following on from the latest Government Advice published earlier in March in relation to working in people’s homes it states that work can continue for “repairs and maintenance” providing that the contractor shows no signs of COVID-19. A full link to the advice can be found at:-https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/further-businesses-and-premises-to-close
The safety of our staff and customers is important to ourselves, so we have put the following measures in place to keep everyone as safe as possible when attending repairs & maintenance visits:-
• Our Office Staff are working remotely from home. The office will remain closed from 15/04/2020 and will only be open to receive “contactless deliveries” and for collecting post and equipment for jobs. No members of the public will be allowed to enter under any circumstances.
• Quotations will be produced remotely, site surveys will be undertaken via video call or from plans.
• Technicians are working from home and will respond to Emergency Calls & Maintenance visits as and when required. They are only required to attend the office to collect equipment maintaining social distancing. When doing so, they will have their temperature checked and recorded. – Please note we are now operating with skeleton staff so wait times may be increased for us to attend to calls.
• Technicians will be wearing gloves when working in your property, they are also issued with hand sanitiser for use when soap and water is not available but will ask to wash their hands on arrival and departure of your property.
• Customers will not be asked to sign off jobs on our Technicians PDA’s this is to reduce the contact between customers and our Technicians.
• Customers will be asked to keep at least 2m away from our Technicians maintaining Social Distancing Advice.
• If you are vulnerable and are isolating for any reason or are shielding due to age or medical conditions, then we will only attend your property in the event of an emergency call, we will not be carrying out routine maintenance visits if you fall into this category. The visit will also be at the discretion of our Technician.
• Calls will be triaged and you will be asked questions when we take the call. If you or any of your family members have any symptoms of COVID-19, unfortunately we will not attend your premises. We will however, talk you through as much as we can over the phone in the event of an emergency.
• Deliveries to the Office will be left in the Porch maintaining “Contactless Delivery”. For further advice on COVID-19 please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus We want everyone to remain as safe as possible and hope that everyone can return to their normal lives as soon as possible.
Get in Touch…
Talk to the friendly family business with expertise in the industry dating back to 1984.
Call Today on 0800 917 1441
Our Price Guarantee
We guarantee to beat any companies quotations, provided that:
- The company is either SSAIB or NSI (NACOSS) approved
- The proposed equipment is of the same specification as ours
- You provide us with a copy of a written quotation
- The quotation is less than 1 Month old