To All Our Valued Customers
Existing, Potential & New
Despite the relaxation of restrictions, the safety of our staff and customers is important to ourselves, so we have put the following measures in place to keep everyone as safe as possible when attending repairs & maintenance visits:-
• Our Office is now fully open, however we still restrict the numbers of people in the office at any one time. Visitors will be asked to check their temperature on arrival.
• Site visits for Quotations are now being carried out as normal. However, if you are Positive for COVID-19, we would ask you to inform us and postpone the appointment until you are negative. Our surveyor will ask if you wish for him/her to wear a mask when inside your property.
• Technicians are now carrying out calls as normal and are issued with PPE (masks) and will ask you if you wish for them to wear the mask prior to entering your property, they are also issued with hand sanitiser for use when soap and water is not available but may ask to wash their hands on arrival and departure of your property.
• Customers are now required to sign off jobs on our Technicians PDA’s. The PDA’s will be wiped down after each signature is captured. If you do not feel comfortable with signing our Technicians PDA, then that is absolutely fine, we completely understand.
• If you or any of your family members have any symptoms of COVID-19, unfortunately we will not attend your premises. We will however, talk you through as much as we can over the phone in the event of an emergency.
• Deliveries to the Office can now be brought into the entrance foyer of the Office.
For further advice on COVID-19 please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus. We want everyone to remain as safe as possible and hope that everyone can return to their normal lives as soon as possible.
GET IN TOUCH
Talk to the family friendly business with expertise in the industry dating back to 1984